The Blue Competence Centre, links players in education, industry and research within the marine area, to the mutual benefit of all the aquaculture cluster.
- Guri Kunna VET school at Hitra and Frøya, http://gurikunna.vgs.no, is a leading provider of VET training to fish farming production and processing industry in Norway.
- Polaris Learning Ltd, Scotland, http://www.polaris-learning.com, a provider of work based learning by use of online and blended learning methodologies, to fish farming production and processing industry in Scotland
- Pisces Learning Innovations Ltd, Scotland, http://www.pisceslearning.com, a consultancy service established to help developing and implementing effective learning strategies.
- Teachers Union of Ireland, Ireland, www.tui.ie, representing over 16,000 teachers and lecturers in Ireland engaged in Post-Primary, Higher and Further Education. The Union is made up of 62 branches in 19 areas.
- FEAP, Belgium and France, http://www.feap.info, the Federation of European Aquaculture Producers, is the united voice of the European aquaculture production industry, being the Federation of National aquaculture associations in Europe that represent professional fish farming. With 26 members in 22 States across the European continent, the FEAP represents more than 2 million tons of production, an ex-farm value of more than € 8 billion and ca 100,000 direct jobs in coastal and rural areas
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use, which may be made of the information contained therein.